Ramada Resort Port Douglas facilities include the renowned Treetops Spa, and a tropical lagoon-style pool with waterfall and swim-up bar, which provides guests with the ideal holiday setting to relax and unwind. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the onsite 3Sixteen Bar & Bistro overlooks the pool and provides a relaxing and casual dining experience. There is also a tour desk at Reception to book activities and attractions in the region. The spacious, well-appointed holiday accommodation and modern resort facilities make Ramada Port Douglas the perfect resort for a Tropical North Queensland getaway.
- 24-hour Reception
- Day spa
- Swim-up pool bar
- Lagoon Pool with waterfall
- Wi-Fi internet – Reception and Restaurant areas only
- Restaurant and Bar
- Free parking – Limited
- Guest laundry – (Paid)
- Tour desk and information centre
- Big Screen in the Bar
- Fish feeding
- Bike hire
- 5 minute walk to Four Mile Beach
Enjoy the facilities of Treetops Spa which features a leafy tropical rainforest setting nestled in tropical bushland, and includes 3 single treatment rooms, 1 couples room, a waxing room, 2 vichy showers, a sauna, a steam room, a relaxation room, and separate changing rooms for men and women.
All our services are designed to sooth, pamper, relax, and de-stress your body, mind and spirit.
We offer you a selection of the most important treatments for the regaining and maintaining of good health, including;
- Deep tissue, relaxation, remedial, pregnancy, hot stone and Thai, Fijian or Hawaiian massage
- Scalp, facial and foot treatments
- Body wraps, body scrubs and Vichy showers
- Manicures, pedicures, waxing, tinting and ear candling
All treatments can be personalised or combined as packages to soothe the mind and body and help you rest, replenish and rejuvenate during your stay at the resort.